Atrilogy Healthcare Practice Expansion
Click here to print the press release.
- Dave Charest, CEO, Atrilogy
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Atrilogy Expands to Help U.S. Health Providers Meet Critical Regulatory and Electronic Medical Records Needs
New Partnerships and Added Internal Resources Expand Depth and Breadth of Atrilogy Services
Irvine, Calif. – June 6, 2012 –
Atrilogy Solutions Group (Atrilogy) is expanding its health care consulting practice, adding new strategic-focused consulting services and partnerships. With the move, Atrilogy will help U.S. health providers meet increasingly time-sensitive and business-critical regulatory requirements, particularly those involving ICD-10, and electronic medical records needs.
“More than ever, our nation’s health providers need high-quality IT and business experience and expertise to address their complex and time-sensitive regulatory and clinical requirements,” said Atrilogy CEO and President Dave Charest. “We know the business difficulties currently being experienced by health providers. Our mission is to help organizations work through these difficult issues in order to uniformly increase the quality of their clinical care and their overall financial performance.”
Atrilogy’s new health care practice consulting services include:
- ICD-10 consulting: management, collaboration, assessments, implementation assistance, financial impact analysis, training, ICD-9/ICD-10 crosswalk development, transition, go-live planning and support. (ICD-10 stands for International Classification of Diseases version 10.)
- Health information management (HIM) consulting: computer assisted coding (CAC), clinical documentation improvement (CDI), dual coding, HIM staff planning, process improvement, training/education consulting and products.
- Electronic medical record (EMR) implementation assistance: for Epic, Cerner, Meditech and other software packages.
- Microsoft SharePoint: assessments, design and implementation, and application development.
- Workforce management consulting and analytics: to effectively manage and lower resource costs.
Atrilogy engagements will include resources from both Atrilogy and its partners. Atrilogy’s new strategic partnerships include:
- Prime HIM Consulting, a leading provider of HIM and ICD-10 consulting services.
- Jvion Healthcare Solutions, a provider of ICD-10 conversion software solutions, including icdcomplete, the leading software tool for ICD-10 transformation automation.
- AteraPrime Consulting, a provider of Microsoft SharePoint deployments, strategic planning and health care application development.
- ThinkTime, a provider of workforce management products that transform workforce data into actionable steps to reduce payroll costs and increase employee productivity.
Many health providers are struggling to address IT- and business-related requirements:
- Nearly 50 percent of health providers are unsure when they will complete an impact assessment for ICD-10 compliance, and are thus unable to begin testing, according to a Feb. 2012 survey of 2,600 respondents by the Workgroup for Electronic Data Interchange.
- Only 11 percent of nearly 4,000 physicians have an Electronic Health Record (EHR) system installed that would meet “Meaningful Use” EHR requirements, despite the eligibility of these physicians for federal incentives, according to a study published in the April 2012 issue of Health Affairs.
- More than 60 percent of health care CIOs report that IT staffing deficiencies will possibly (51 percent) or definitely (10 percent) affect their chances to implement an EHR and receive stimulus funding, according to study released in Oct. 2010 by the College of Healthcare Information Management Executives.
“Our unique set of health care and IT consulting services and solutions sets us apart from our competitors as a health care IT thought leader,” said Mark Jahn, vice president of Atrilogy’s Health Care Practice. “Based on our in-house expertise, and that of our strategic partners, no other organization has our unique combination of delivery capabilities and health care experience.”
Established in 2000, Atrilogy provides health care and IT consulting and staffing services to clients on a national basis. Atrilogy Solutions Group has a long and distinguished track record of delivering high-quality health care consulting resources and enterprise resource planning (ERP) consulting services. The firm has offices in Irvine, Calif., and Denver, Colo.
# # #